Friday, May 19, 2017

  • B N D 1 CONSTRUCTION were amazing to work with. They understood what I wanted and met all of my needs. Their price was better than the other quotes that received. I wouldn't hesitate to call them back for another job. Brownstone faced renovation don't have to be painful. Call B N D 1 CONSTRUCTION for an estimate. You won't be disappointed!
    - STEVEN
  • I hired B&D CONSTRUCTION to repair Brownstone stoops, and a platform in the front of my rental home; front and back. They also repaired stucco and windows around the house; scraping repairing and painting walls and windows. His team took great pride in their work as evidenced in the completed project. The final project was awesome!

    B&D CONSTRUCTION is now my new go to company and I would refer them to anyone in need.
    - JUDY

No comments:

Post a Comment