Wednesday, January 17, 2018

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT OUR WORK

B&D CONSTRUCTION and his workers were very courteous and considerate. Always on time and very considerate of your schedule. What I like most was they were very clean with their work. Things were always in place when they left my home. They completed brick pointing work on my brownstone home to great satisfaction. Highly recommended.
- MICHAEL
B&D CONSTRUCTION were amazing to work with. They understood what I wanted and met all of my needs. Their price was better than the other quotes that received. I wouldn’t hesitate to call them back for another job. Brownstone faced renovation don’t have to be painful. Call B&D CONSTRUCTION for an estimate. You won’t be disappointed!
- STEVEN
I hired B&D CONSTRUCTION to repair Brownstone stoops, and a platform in the front of my rental home; front and back. They also repaired stucco and windows around the house; scraping repairing and painting walls and windows. His team took great pride in their work as evidenced in the completed project. The final project was awesome! 

B&D CONSTRUCTION is now my new go to company and I would refer them to anyone in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment